University of Wisconsin - Stout.
Transaction Analysis using 2D Motion.
||Code I wrote or helped to develop:
- PsA's excellent graphics pseudo-libraRy (PARR)
MSDEV Project & Workspace
[Written in C++ under MSDEV] PARR is a collection of image
manipulation code. The library is all built around three image objects (pbm, pgm, & ppm). Here's a list of features:
- Conversion Between Classes
- Conversion Between Storage Formats (ASCII & Binary)
- Histogram Visualization, Line & Box Drawing
- Text In Image(Fixedsys, Extendable)
Picture taken at home^H^H^H^H the Vision Lab.
Return to the UCF
REU 99 main page.