Guidelines for Camera Ready Paper SubmissionIf you have any questions about the process of final submission, please email to : saad dot ali at sri dot com
Step 1. Make your final camera ready paper.
Step 2. Check the compatibility with IEEE PDF eXpress.
Step 3. Fill in and sign copyright form.
Step 4. Submit the camera ready paper, copyright form, and supplemental materials.
Step 5. Make a conference registration and payment (including extra page charges).
Step 1. Make your final camera ready paper
- Use the author kit available at http://www.iccv2011.org/program/workshops
- Workshop papers should be submitted using the above templates. Submissions can be up to 8 pages in length prepared in this ICCV format.
- Papers violating the formatting rules or having more than 8 pages will not be included in the proceedings and IEEE Xplore.
Step 2. Check the compatibility with IEEE PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress is an IEEE-sponsored online tool, freely available to assist conference organizers and authors in complying with the latest IEEE requirements for PDF files. Each paper has to pass the compatibility test of IEEE PDF-eXpress by the authors, otherwise it will not be included in the proceedings and IEEE Xplore. Please note that if you modified your PDF file after passing the test of IEEE PDF eXpress, you have to test the file again.
- Visit the IEEE PDF eXpress web site: www.pdf-express.org
- Create your account with conference ID: "iccv11x".
- Login and test your final camera ready paper.
- Once the paper passes the test, you will be able to get the approved PDF file by email or download it from the PDF eXpress web page.
- The file is labeled within its document properties as being "Certified by IEEE PDF eXpress", with an exact date and time stamp. You have to submit this file to the MSVLC 2011 camera ready submission system.
Potential problem with embedded fonts (e.g. due to figures generated with Matlab)
In some such cases, PDFxpress may report an error message. A solution to this is as follows:
- Open file.pdf with ghostview
- Set Device: pdfwrite, Resolution: 600, Pages: select all
- Press "Properties" and set these properties:
- Save as new pdf
- Submitt this new file to pdfxpress
Step 3. Fill in and sign copyright formYou can retrieve the form here: www.ieee.org/publications_standards/ publications/rights/copyrightmain.html
Fill in the paper title, the list of authors, the publication title (“13th IEEE International Conference on Computer Vision”), and sign the form. Scan the signed form to a PDF-file and submit it as explained in the next step.
Step 4. Submit the camera ready paper, copyright form, and supplemental materials
- Login to CMT (same site where you submitted the initial version)
- Perform the following steps:
- Update your paper information if necessary. The system will show your paper title, authors (please fully spell out first names), contact email address and abstract. The title and the list of authors will be used in the table of contents in the proceedings and the final program. The abstract will be used in the ICCV 2011 abstract book. Please check carefully that they correspond exactly to the information in your final camera ready paper.
- Upload your paper, copyright form, and supplemental materials.
Step 5. Make a conference registration and payment
- One of authors for a paper must make the conference registration and must complete the payment of the registration fee by September 30, 2011 through Registration Online
- There is a box in which authors can type their paper-ID during the registration process.
- Papers for which none of the authors registered will not be included in the proceedings and IEEE Xplore.